Virginia Lottery Questions

Betting on Powerball (at home)!

Joni

Question

Can I go to lotteryusa.com to enter my chosen lottery numbers, bet my chosen numbers on powerball and they will be played just as if I'd played them at a local store?  Do I establish a 'credit account' with lotteryusa to pay for my bets?  I've read over their site some over the past few days and it sounds as if using the internet from home is a valid method of playing the lottery.  Has it truly become so easy?

Thanks so much for any info!

Joni - A Beginner Better!

3 answers to this question

Hi @Joni,

Lottery USA is a website focused on providing users with detailed information and winning numbers for lottery games. However, it is not possible to play the lottery or buy lottery tickets on our website.

If you are in Virginia, you can play online. You must do so at the Virginia Lottery website, or by using their App.

Thank you SO much.  You replied to exactly what I have been looking for!  So choosing numbers, etc is here along many other tasks just no betting from this site.  Yes, I'm in Virginia so I can play online in the manner that I was wondering about here but it will be done at Virginia Lottery.com.  I have just about decided that the lottery is too complicated for me and simply resort to "Lottery for Dummies" placing bets only in my mind.  I'll zip on over to their site and see just how much havoc I can muster up there too!

Thank You ~ 

Joni

Hi @Joni,

You are correct. Lottery USA offers lottery players up to date winning numbers, an archive with winning numbers for every draw held within the last year, and some fun tools like Hot and Cold numbers, Lucky Numbers, Jackpot Tax and Annuity Calculators, and more.

However, to actually play the lottery, you have to do so through your state lottery.

If you have any questions about Virginia Lottery games, you can check them out here, including their Prizes and Odds: https://www.lotteryusa.com/virginia/

Alternatively, you can come back and ask another question anytime. We are here to help!

Join now to answer this question

Join now