California Lottery Questions

2nd Chance Account Issue

TTran7261

Question

I have the 2nd chance account online with my profile info correctly entered such as full name, residential address, phone number and date of birth without any issue but my profile still does not verify correctly. There is only another way by manually verify the identity by mail. This method is not convenience. How to bypass this issue online. Please let me know.

2 answers to this question

Hi @TTran7261,

Lottery USA is a website that provides up-to-date information and numbers for lottery games. However, we are not associated with the operation of any state lottery.

To get assistance with your California Lottery 2nd Chance account, we suggest you contact the California Lottery directly.

You can find their contact information, including the numbers for their headquarters and claim centers, here: https://www.lotteryusa.com/california/

For you profile to show you have to confirm your email address by going to Gmail with your email that you used to register then you will find a link which will redirect you back to this lottery platform and you confirm but of the problem is not resolve you can check if your connection is available or you better still contact the American lottery community 

Join now to answer this question

Join now